- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick double fronted detached family home.
- Three excellent double bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- One excellent reception room.
- High gloss fitted kitchen / dining area. Separate utility room.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Landscaped rear gardens.
An impressive red brick double fronted detached family home that enjoys a prominent landscaped corner site within this established residential development that continues to be in high demand. Three excellent double bedrooms / master bedroom with luxurious ensuite shower room. One excellent reception room with feature bay window. Contemporary fitted high gloss finished kitchen / dining area with feature double patio doors. Large utility room with sink unit. Luxury finished white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Gas central heating system ( Worcester boiler ) Downstairs w.c. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Feature carport. Recently landscaped, secure rear gardens. Excellent convenience / road network / transport links all close by. Well worth a visit. EPC C77
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 21'0 x 11'4 (6.40m x 3.45m)
- Feature limestone fireplace with black granite inset and hearth, wood strip floor, feature by window.
- LUXURY FINISHED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'7 x 12'0 (4.45m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and underoven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, Upvc double glazed double patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM 10'5 x 6'0 (3.18m x 1.83m)
- Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, built-in cupboard, Worcester gas boiler. Upvc back door. Separate cloakroom, w.c and semi pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 11'9 (4.09m x 3.58m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower, feature shower head, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome effect sanitay ware. Tiling, downlighters.
- BEDROOM 2 11'10 x 11'8 (3.61m x 3.56m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower screen, tiling, ceramic tiled floor. Chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Part floored.
- Feature carport to side, enclosed, private and secure landscaped rear garden. Feature effect lawns, flagging and paving. Recently installed drainage. Neat lawns to front, neat flower and slate beds, further planting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »