This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached with extensive rear garden
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Mains gas central heating
- Front and rear garden
Additional InformationA smart semi detached property located just off the Old Holywood Road with easy access to Belfast City centre, Holywood and the motorway network. The property is bright and spacious internally with a modern kitchen in white gloss finish and externally has a garden to the front and extensive garden to the rear
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor and storage space under stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.m (17' 10" x 9' 10")
French doors to garden
- 3.3m x 2.46m (10' 10" x 8' 1")
Modern Fitted kitchen in gloss white and five ring stainless steel gas hob with matching oven and extractor fan, vertical radiator and porcelain tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.74m (15' 0" x 9' 0")
Build in wardrobe and gas boiler
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.64m (9' 10" x 8' 8")
- 2.46m x 1.68m (8' 1" x 5' 6")
White suite with shower and shower screen over bath, hotpress and tiled walls
- Front garden and extensive rear garden in lawn and gravel.
Knocknagoney Gardens is located between Knocknagoney Avenue and Knocknagoney Road, just off the Old Holywood Road
How much will it cost?
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »