14 Killeaton Crescent, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 9HD
3 Bed Semi-detached bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Finished To A Exceptional Standard By The Current Owners
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenities
- Public Transport Services And Main Arterial Routes Easily Accessible
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace And Solid French Oak Flooring
- Extended Modern Kitchen Open To Family / Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage
- Sun House With Light And Power
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Garden
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationStunning semi-detached bungalow located in a popular and convenient development close to many local amenities. The property offers ease of access to main arterial routes, public transport services linking Belfast And Lisburn.
The property has been maintained to an exceptional standard by the current owners and the accommodation briefly comprises of a bright and spacious living room, extended kitchen open to a family / dining area, three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom in luxury white suite.
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking for several cars leading to a detached garage, front garden laid in lawn and a large, paved rear garden complete with sun house.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- French Oak wooden floor, linen closet, cornicing
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.3m (14' 10" x 10' 10")
Feaure corner window, cornicing, French Oak flooring, feature fire place with brick surround, tiled hearth and sleeper mantle
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with feature under lighting and wooden work surfaces, Belfast sink with swan chrome mixer tap, space for range oven and hob with concealed extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lighting,
OPEN TO FAMILY / DINING AREA:
- FAMILY / DINING AREA:
- 3.68m x 2.64m (12' 1" x 8' 8")
Wood strip flooring, spot lighting, double doors to rear garden
- Luxury white suite comprising, panel bath with drench shower over, low flush w,c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shelving, tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.33m (13' 3" x 10' 11")
French Oak flooring, cornicing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.73m (12' 4" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.54m (12' 5" x 8' 4")
Roof space access
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.78m x 3.m (15' 8" x 9' 10")
Light and power
- SUN HOUSE:
- 3.48m x 2.36m (11' 5" x 7' 9")
Heating, power and spot lighting
- Large, low maintenance paved rear garden.
Front garden laid in lawn.
Driveway parking for several cars.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »