- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Finished To A Exceptional Standard By The Current Owners
- Excellent Location Close To Many Local Amenities
- Public Transport Services And Main Arterial Routes Easily Accessible
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace And Solid French Oak Flooring
- Extended Modern Kitchen Open To Family / Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage
- Sun House With Light And Power
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Garden
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationStunning semi-detached bungalow located in a popular and convenient development close to many local amenities. The property offers ease of access to main arterial routes, public transport services linking Belfast And Lisburn.
The property has been maintained to an exceptional standard by the current owners and the accommodation briefly comprises of a bright and spacious living room, extended kitchen open to a family / dining area, three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom in luxury white suite.
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking for several cars leading to a detached garage, front garden laid in lawn and a large, paved rear garden complete with sun house.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- French Oak wooden floor, linen closet, cornicing
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.3m (14' 10" x 10' 10")
Feaure corner window, cornicing, French Oak flooring, feature fire place with brick surround, tiled hearth and sleeper mantle
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with feature under lighting and wooden work surfaces, Belfast sink with swan chrome mixer tap, space for range oven and hob with concealed extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lighting,
OPEN TO FAMILY / DINING AREA:
- FAMILY / DINING AREA:
- 3.68m x 2.64m (12' 1" x 8' 8")
Wood strip flooring, spot lighting, double doors to rear garden
- Luxury white suite comprising, panel bath with drench shower over, low flush w,c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shelving, tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.33m (13' 3" x 10' 11")
French Oak flooring, cornicing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.73m (12' 4" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.54m (12' 5" x 8' 4")
Roof space access
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.78m x 3.m (15' 8" x 9' 10")
Light and power
- SUN HOUSE:
- 3.48m x 2.36m (11' 5" x 7' 9")
Heating, power and spot lighting
- Large, low maintenance paved rear garden.
Front garden laid in lawn.
Driveway parking for several cars.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
111th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »