- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Utility room & ensuite bathroom
- Off street parking
- Sought after location
- Flagged patio
- Private garden
Additional InformationThis modern three bedroom semi-detached house offers an excellent op
portunity to acquire a fantastic home which has much to offer. Located on a very desirable site in this sought after development, this property enjoys an attractive outlook and is not overlooked to the rear.
Is it located between the villages of Gracehill and Ahoghill, and is a short drive to Ballymena town. It is definitely a home which ticks many boxes, comprising a utility room, master bedroom ensuite, and a beautiful kitchen with all the integrated appliances, to name a few. There is also off street parking to the front. In all, this lovely home would make an ideal starter home for the first time buyer or young family.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall with excellent storage, lounge, ground floor WC, open plan kitchen-living-dining room, utility room, three bedrooms (with master ensuite) and a family bathroom. It has gas central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. Outside there is designated parking for two cars and a very private, enclosed rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 7.38m x 1.98m (24'3" x 6'6")
- UPvc double glazed front door. Fitted storage units. Under stairs storage. Tiled floor.
- Cloakroom / WC 1.83m x 0.87m (6'0" x 2'10")
- Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.48m x 3.58m (14'8" x 11'9")
- With a recently installed gas fire with granite hearth and contrasting surround. Solid wooden floor.
- Utility room 1.98m x 1.47m (6'6" x 4'10")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Eye level unit. Gas boiler. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen-living-dining room 5.68m x 3.57m (18'8" x 11'9")
- Wonderful bright open plan room. Excellent range of eye and low level units in a beautiful walnut effect shaker style. Integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Patio doors and floor-to-ceiling windows. TV point. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Door to shelved airing cupboard with plenty of storage space. Access to partially floored attic, via attached slingsby ladder, with attic light.
- Master bedroom 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5" x 11'3")
- TV point.
- Master ensuite 2.67m x 0.90m (8'9" x 2'11")
- White suite. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor. Shaving point.
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.31m (11'5" x 10'10")
- With fitted sliderobes and overhead cupboards. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 2.19m x 2.07m (7'2" x 6'9")
- Single room ideal for a nursery, childs bedroom, study or such like. Velux window. Telephone point.
- Bathroom 2.77m x 2.19m (9'1" x 7'2")
- Modern four piece white suite. Corner shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel tail. Velux window.
- To the front there is off street parking for two cars and a low maintenance front area finished in decorative flag stones and pavior brick. Also the front is close by to a lovely green area of open space.
The path to the side leads to gated access into the rear garden. The back is fully enclosed and is very private, it too is easily maintained offering a neat lawn, flagged patio and fenced boundary.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »