- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground Floor Apartment Located In The Popular Kensington Area
- Spacious Living/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Allocated Parking And Communal Gardens
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Located off the Kensington Road in the Knock area of East Belfast, this ground floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a retired couple or young professional to acquire a home in one of East Belfasts top locations. The property comprises good sized living room open to dining area, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows and a conservatory off the main living area which leads out to parking and gardens. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, intercom, cloakroom and storage cupboard.
- Living / Dining Room 23'5 x 11'6 (7.14m x 3.51m)
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset, marble hearth, living flame gas fire and cornice.
- Sunroom 11'8 x 7'7 (3.56m x 2.31m)
- Kitchen 9'2 x 8'2 (2.79m x 2.49m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.13m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Allocated parking, additional visitors parking and communal gardens.
- Additional Information
- Management fee: approximately £650/year.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »