- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi - Detached
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Living Room Open Plan To Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Garden With Decked Patio
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ideal First Time Buy /Family Home
Ideally located off Upper Malone this home offers spacious accommodation for the needs of a growing family. Beautifully presented by its current owners, the accommodation comprises two reception rooms, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Outside there is a good sized garden to rear with decked patio, detached garage & driveway. Gas fired central heating & PVC double glazing are both in place (mains gas is connected) Katrine Park is a quiet residential location which offers affordable family accommodation for those seeking close proximity to the leading schools within South Belfast. The property is within walking distance to bus routes and shops in Finaghy and accessible to motorway networks for those commuting out of town. Immediate viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 11'9 x 8'4 (3.58m x 2.54m)
- Laminate wood floor. Wood burning stove. Open to:
- DINING ROOM 12'9 x 9'8 (3.89m x 2.95m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN 11'9 x 7'6 (3.58m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, integrated appliances to include fridge, dishwasher, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer tap, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Large storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'3 x 9'9 (4.04m x 2.97m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO 9'7 x 9'7 (2.92m x 2.92m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM THREE 9'9 x 6'9 (2.97m x 2.06m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, tiled bath with shower over, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway. Detached garage. Garden to front.
- Enclosed garden to rear with a decked patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
129th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »