- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Bay Fronted Mid Terrace
- Excellent Location Off The Vibrant Ormeau Road
- Within Walking Distance Of Many Amenities
- Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis And Queens University Easily Accessible
- Bay Fronted Through Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen And Separate Utility Room
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Well Appointed First Floor Bathroom
- Front Forecourt Garden And Partially Covered Enclosed Rear Yard
- Double Glazed
- Gas Heating
- Early Viewing Advised
- Excellent First Time Buy Or Investment
Additional InformationWell presented, bay fronted mid terrace located just off the vibrant Ormeau Road. The property is positioned within walking distance of many local shops. Belfast city centre is easily accessible by bus or car.
The property comprises of a bright and spacious through lounge, kitchen and utility on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom are to the first floor with bedroom three located on the first floor.
The property further benefits from gas heating and double glazing.
Due to the high demand for property within this locality, early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, tiled floor, cornicing
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 2.71m x 2.58m (8' 11" x 8' 6")
Bay window, wood strip flooring, picture rail
- 3.89m x 2.71m (12' 9" x 8' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, chrome extractor fan over, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, under stair storage
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.68m x 1.63m (5' 6" x 5' 4")
Range of units, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, partly tiled walls, tiled wall
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.79m x 3.03m (12' 5" x 9' 11")
Wood strip flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.22m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.77m x 2.51m (12' 4" x 8' 3")
Velux window, wood strip flooring
- Partially covered enclosed rear yard.
Front forecourt garden.
Travelling down the Ormeau Road, Jameson Street is located on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
152nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »