- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Home
- Modern Attributes Compliment the Period Charm
- Modern High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Dining Room
- Separate Living Room with Fireplace
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Mature Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Within the Catchment Area of Many of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick semi detached period property has been exceptionally well maintained and tastefully presented by its current owner. Benefitting from a large private rear garden we feel confident this property will create instant interest on today's market. Internally the modern décor compliments this home's period attributes and adds to the character and charm. Of particular note is the high gloss kitchen opening to the dining area and separate living room. Further benefits include three bedrooms, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Ideally suited to the young professional, this location provides ease of access for city commuting. The property is also within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages and is close to a range of schools.
- uPVC double glazed front door, side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage area under stairs, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.71m (14' 6" x 12' 2")
into bay window
Oak wooden floor, carved surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.07m (11' 7" x 10' 10")
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, range of built-in high and low level units with timber work surfaces, archway through to kitchen.
- 3.48m x 2.67m (11' 5" x 8' 9")
Range of high gloss high and low level units with timber work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, four ring ceramic hob, glass splashback and extractor hood, built-in high level oven, oak laminate wooden floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, dual aspect windows.
- Access to roofspace.
- Partially floored, light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.23m (11' 5" x 10' 7")
Outlook to front, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.23m (11' 6" x 10' 7")
at widest points
Outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.26m (8' 0" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, bath with shower screen, built-in Triton electric shower unit, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, built-in cupboard, hatch to roofspace.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in extensive lawn with raised flowerbeds laid in bark and shrubs, garden shed, water tap, boiler house, driveway parking for one car, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling down the Upper Newtownards Road, citybound past the Beersbridge Road, turn right into Irwin Avenue and Irwin Crescent is the second on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »