This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Newly refurbished semi detached home with sunroom to rear
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout with no expense spared on fixtures and fittings
- Good sized living room with semi solid wood flooring
- Newly fitted contemporary high gloss kitchen open plan to dining area
- Conservatory overlooking private rear garden
- Modern bathroom with newly installed suite
- Front and good sized fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area
- Off road parking for two cars
- Oil fired central heating / uPVC double glazing
- Popular and convenient location
- Ideally suited to the first time buyer, professional couple, young family or buy to let investor
- Viewing at your earliest convenience recommended
Additional InformationThis newly refurbished semi detached property requires little to do but just move and will suit a wide range of purchases including the first time buyer, professional couple, young family or investor alike.
Offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout, 14 Inglewood Park comprises a good sized living room with semi solid wood flooring, a contemporary newly fitted kitchen with ample space for dining and conservatory off. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with newly installed suite. A good sized enclosed and sunny rear garden with paved patio area as well as off road parking for two cars add to the list of features.
Situated on the periphery of Bangor this superb home is within close proximity of an excellent array of shops and amenities, Bangor Town Centre, castle park and the main arterial route for the city commuter.
We expect demand to be high and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Courtesy light. New UPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Semi solid wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:12' 3" x 12' 1" (3.73m x 3.68m)
- Semi solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:18' 5" x 9' 7" (5.61m x 2.92m)
- Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units with soft closing doors, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric oven and 4-ring ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ample space for dining, access to:-
- CONSERVATORY:11' 3" x 7' 0" (3.43m x 2.13m)
- UPVC double glazing with UPVC double glazed door to patio and garden.
- Newly fitted white suite comprising curved panelled with curve glass shower screen and electric shower unit over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion with built-in shelving above.
- Access to insulated roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 1" x 10' 0" (3.68m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 0" x 9' 7" (3.05m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM (3):8' 2" x 8' 0" (2.49m x 2.44m)
- Front and good sized fully enclosed rear garden in lawn bordered by fencing. Paved patio area. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. uPVC oil tank to side.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views