- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Car Parking Space
Additional InformationUlster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this attractively designed first floor apartment which boasts a pleasant air of space, and coupled with its ideal location enjoying town centre convenience, it is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers!
Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the very spacious and welcoming entrance hall and the wealth of reception space afforded by the through lounge/dining area which is open plan into the well appointed kitchen. Also worthy of mention is the fact that the home enjoys a traditional 2 bedroom layout and a pleasing 3 piece white bathroom.
Outside there is 1 allocated car parking space.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Single panel radiator. 2 wall light points. 2 Built-in cupboards with light points. Intercom.
- BEDROOM 1 10'0" x 9'7" (3.05m x 2.92m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'0" x 8'1" (3.05m x 2.46m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower over, shower screen. Low flush W.C. Vanity unit with inset basin. Tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- "L" SHAPED LOUNGE/ DINING/ KITCHEN 18'2" max x18'1" max (5.54m max x 5.51m max)
- High and low level units, roll edge work surfaces. Integrated fridge/freezer, 4 ring hob and oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled flooring in kitchen area. Part tiled walls in kitchen area. Built-in cupboard with gas boiler. 1 double and 1 single panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- Communal Courtyard space. 1 allocated car parking space.
- OTHER INFO
- Management Charge: £60.00 per month approximately
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »