- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Cottage Style Villa Situated In Convenient Location Just Off Bangor High Street
- Spacious Lounge With Inset Stove, Open Plan Through To Dining Area
- Good Sized Kitchen With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards & Rear Porch Off
- Two Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms, One With Built-In Wardrobe
- Ground Floor Shower Room / Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns And Raised Patio Area Beyond
- Priced To Allow For Some Upgrading / Available With No Onward Chain
- Close Proximity To Local Shops & Amenities As Well As Coastal Walks & Marina
Additional InformationThis mid terrace cottage style villa is located in a convenient location, just off Bangor's High Street. Deceptively spacious with a single storey rear extension, the property offers a large open plan lounge through to dining area, separate good sized kitchen with generous range of cupboards, and a ground floor shower room. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robe. There is a large enclosed rear garden with edged lawns and raised patio area. Although in need of some modernisation, this property offers good potential to the discerning buyer along with its close proximity to Bangor Marina and local amenities.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled flooring, wooden part glazed entrance door.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.45m x 4.24m (21' 2" x 13' 11")
Overall. Inset stove with tiled hearth and wooden sleeper style mantle over, two double panelled radiators, under stairs storage cupboard, inner hallway with stairs to first floor and single panelled radiator.
- 5.16m x 2.49m (16' 11" x 8' 2")
Generous range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, space for cooker, housing for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, one and three quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, tiled flooring, tongue and groove wooden ceiling, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, skylight window, extractor fan, rear porch off with decked flooring and double glazed door to rear garden access.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, push button WC, heated towel rail, part PVC walls and part wooden tongue and groove.
- Skylight window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.02m (13' 10" x 9' 11")
Single panelled radiator, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Generous rear garden in lawns, right of way access along the rear of properties.
Travelling up Bangor High Street, take the second turn on the left on to Holborn Avenue and No.14 is along on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »