- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently constructed attractive detached family home in a much sought after development just off Shore Road, Greenisland.
- Lounge with multi fuel stove and bay window.
- Spacious Kitchen diner with integrated appliances, island with breakfast bar and separate Utility Room.
- 4 Bedrooms; Master with en-suite shower room.
- Ground floor W.C, Family Bathroom & master en-suite all with modern white sanitary ware.
- Fully enclosed rear garden, tarmac drive for space for 2+ cars.
- PVC Double Glazed.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Within easy commuting distance of Belfast & close to a multitude of amenities such as well regarded schools and recreational centers..
Hartley Hall Green, Carrickfergus
- Composite entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Cloakroom 7' 3'' x 3' 2'' (2.21m x 0.96m)
- Tiled floor, low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit.
- Lounge 16' 7'' x 15' 4'' (5.05m x 4.67m)
- Bay window, multi fuel stove, slate hearth.
- Kitchen / Diner 18' 7'' x 15' 7'' (5.66m x 4.75m)
- Tiled floor, Part tiled walls. Recessed spot lights. Grey high & low level units with contrasting Island with breakfast bar. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher & fridge freezer, fan assisted oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor. Single stainless steel sink unit & drainer. Double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 8' 7'' x 4' 0'' (2.61m x 1.22m)
- Tiled floor, Grey low level units with contrasting work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Roof space access, hot press.
- Master Bedroom 16' 9'' x 12' 11'' (5.10m x 3.93m)
- En-suite 9' 0'' x 3' 1'' (2.74m x 0.94m)
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlights, low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit with vanity, tiled shower enclosure, chrome towel rail. extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 12' 11'' (3.58m x 3.93m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.55m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 4 9' 9'' x 9' 7'' (2.97m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom 9' 0'' x 6' 1'' (2.74m x 1.85m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights. Low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit, panelled bath, tiled shower enclosure, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
- Front : Tarmac drive for 2 cars, flower bed. Rear: Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »