- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
We are delighted to offer for let this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Hightown Road. Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and multi fuel burning stove and open to a modern fitted kitchen/diner with built in stainless steel oven and hob and double glass panelled doors to a conservatory with wood laminate tile effect flooring and pvc double glazed double doors to the rear. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, pvc fascia & guttering, and gas heating. Outside there is a pebbled driveway and a good garden to rear in lawn with decking area.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 10'10'' X 9'7'' (3.30m X 2.92m)
- Hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'1'' X 8'8'' (4.90m X 2.64m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, integrated washing machine & dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in dining area, radiator, double glass panelled doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 9'10'' X 7'5'' (3.00m X 2.26m)
- Wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, fixed staircase to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'10'' X 9'6'' (3.30m X 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'1'' X 8'9'' (2.77m X 2.67m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- ROOFSPACE 12'3'' X 9'7'' (3.73m X 2.92m)
- Fully floored and sheeted, light & power, radiator, velux window.
- Pebbled driveway.
Good garden to rear in lawn with decking area
Pvc fascia and guttering
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »