14 Halstein Drive, Ballyhackamore, Belfast BT5 6JQ
3 Bed Terrace house To Rent
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Home In Ballyhackamore
- Recently Refurbished
- Open Plan Lounge And Dining Area
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- New White Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard Area
- Close To Local Amenities
- Located In The Heart Of Ballyhackamore
Armstrong Anderson Estate Agents are delighted to offer this recently refurbished home to the current rental market. Located in the heart of Ballyhackamore village this beautifully presented home is sure to appeal to all prospective tenants. Accommodation is spread over three levels briefly comprising open plan lounge and dining area with feature bay window, newly fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and a new white three piece family bathroom suite. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard area. Local amenities including leading schools, shops and transport links are all close at hand and the restaurants, cafes and bustle of Ballyhackamore village is only a few minutes walk away. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »