- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Storey Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms/ 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- Large Workshop To Rear
- Well Presented Throughout
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Popular Convenient Location
Positioned in a popular central location withing walking distance of town centre. This spacious three storey townhouse enjoys a well balanced living layout incorporating 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, shaker style kitchen plus a large workshop and enclosed garden to the rear. An early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- With feature stone clad wall. Entrance door into hallway.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3" x 10'5")
- Dual window aspect. Original corniced ceiling.
- LOUNGE 3.43m x 3.18m (11'3" x 10'5")
- Attractive Adam style tiled fireplace with mahogany surround.
- MODERN SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN 4.04m x 2.62m (13'3" x 8'7")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan housed in pull out canopy/ Fully tiled walls. Understairs storage cupboard. PVC double glazed door to enclosed covered yard.
- UTILITY AREA 3.48m x 1.47m (11'5" x 4'10")
- Fitted with a range of cupboards. Access to workshop.
- WORKSHOP 5.51m x 4.22m (18'1" x 13'10")
- At max. Oil fired boiler. Power and light. W.c.
- FIRST FLOOR
- HALF LANDING
- COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin, panelled bath and step in shower area.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 2.69m (11'1" x 8'10)
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 4.72m (11'0" x 15'6")
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 5.00m x 4.27m (16'5" x 14'0")
- At max. Large walk in storage cupboard.
- Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence and mature hedgerow.
PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »