- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home Set Within Exclusive Development On A Corner Site
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Three Separate Reception Rooms
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms & An Additional Spacious Room Off A Bedroom
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage & Excellent Driveway Parking
- Luxury Fully Tiled Bathroom & Additional Fully Tiled Ensuite Shower Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC & Cloakroom
- Superb Well Presented Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Generous Family Accommodation Throughout
- Convenient To A Number Of Local Amenities Within The Greater Belfast Area
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached family home located within the prestigious Gowan Heights development which is exceptionally well located off the Upper Malone Road, and yet is only within 10-15 minutes drive of Belfast and Lisburn City Centres. Lady Dixon Park, Lagan Towpath, and Malone Golf Club area also within walking distance.
Carefully designed in order to maximise the natural light, creating a bright and spacious atmosphere, this home offers accommodation ideally for most family requirements with a well-planned interior design providing those with excellent proportions.
The property itself is positioned on a corner site within the development with generous gardens to the front, side, and rear, and excellent parking facilities.
All in all this is the perfect home for the growing family in an area that is consistently proved popular with even the most discerning of purchasers. Viewing is via private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door with double glazed stained glass side panels leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low voltage spotlighting. Solid wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.34m (15' 5" x 14' 3")
Solid wooden floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.42m (18' 4" x 11' 3")
Feature marble fireplace. Solid wood block flooring. Low voltage spotlighting. Double French doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.51m x 3.39m (14' 10" x 11' 1")
Matching solid wood block flooring. Feature marble fireplace. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.03m x 4.05m (19' 9" x 13' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 'Neff' electric oven. 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor fan over. 'Russell Hobbs' microwave. Space for dishwasher. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.1m x 1.46m (16' 9" x 4' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. uPVC door leading to outside.
- CLOAKROOM / DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.92m x 5.12m (19' 5" x 16' 10")
Power and light. Twin up and over doors. Oil fired boiler.
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 2.78m (18' 12" x 9' 1")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.12m x 3.05m (16' 10" x 10' 0")
Storage under eaves. Twin Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.86m (13' 10" x 12' 8")
Solid wood block flooring. Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.13m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Wood block flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.14m x 2.32m (10' 4" x 7' 7")
- Panelled bath with 'Mira' electric shower above and glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Corner site with paved driveway parking for several vehicles. Front, side, and back gardens in lawns with a good selection of mature plants and shrubs with a paved patio around the property, and a raised wooden decked sitting area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »