- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached family home.
- Three bedrooms.
- One reception room.
- luxury kitchen / dining area with feature patio doors.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Gas central heating.
- Private south facing gardens.
- Feature double gates to front.
- Fantastic convenience.
A comfortable semi detached family home that enjoys a slightly elevated position within this established and convenient location only minutes walk from the Andersonstown Road. Three bedrooms / one generous reception room. Contemporary fitted kitchen open to dining area with feature upvc double glazed patio doors. Upvc double glazed windows and doors. Gas central heating system. Luxury white bathroom suite. Floored and sheeted roofspace . Good fresh youthful presentation throughout. Extensive private and mature south facing rear gardens. Excellent doorstep convenience with easy walking distance to local shops / transport links and Glider service. Well worth viewing. EPC - D56
- Ground Floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Wood effect stripped flooring.
- Lounge 16'1x12'5 (4.90m x 3.78m)
- Wood effect stripped flooring, bay window, feature vertical radiator.
- Kitchen / dining area 19'5x9'4 (5.92m x 2.84m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tiling, wood effect stripped flooring, down lights, vertical radiator, upvc double glazed patio doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2x8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2 13'7x10'11 (4.14m x 3.33m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 7'10x7'10 (2.39m x 2.39m)
- Staircase to roofspace:
- White bathroom suite
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiling, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Excellent storage. Floored and sheeted with velux window.
- Extensive private and mature south facing rear gardens, in lawns, hedging, trees and secluded planted areas, flagged and paved. Feature outhouse further storage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »