This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb detached family home in most convenient and desirable location
- Tastefully presented throughout with low maintenance accommodation inside and out
- Living room with solid wooden flooring and feature bay window
- Double doors from living room to dining room with matching wooden floor
- Oak fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, granite worksurfaces, breakfast bar and separate utility
- Family room with wood effect flooring
- Ground floor WC, first floor bathroom
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Driveway parking, front and enclosed rear gardens with extensive terrace and lawn
Additional InformationBuilt in 2003 this fabulous detached house is situated in a small development only a few 100 metres from the town centre and therefore benefits from a diverse range of amenities immediately to hand.
The accommodation is low maintenance throughout and briefly comprises three reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and four well proportioned bedrooms (master en suite). Externally there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to an attached garage and generous gardens to the front and rear with lawn and level terrace.
Superbly presented we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door with double glazed inset and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor and cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 10" x 11' 8" (5.13m x 3.56m)
- Matching wooden floor, stone fireplace and slate hearth, feature semi circular bay window. Wooden and glazed door to . . .
- DINING ROOM:12' 8" x 9' 0" (3.86m x 2.74m)
- Solid wood floor. Open to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM:16' 3" x 10' 8" (4.95m x 3.25m)
- Laminate wood effect floor, cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN:17' 3" x 9' 9" (5.26m x 2.97m)
- Oak fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, twin bowl sink unit with mixer tap and retractable hose, space for range style cooker, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine rack, breakfast bar, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, slate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM/REAR PORCH:10' 2" x 6' 6" (3.1m x 1.98m)
- Low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, matching tiled floor, cloakroom with low flush suite, part tiled walls, door to rear.
- Solid wood floor, storage cupboard, shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):23' 10" x 11' 9" (7.26m x 3.58m)
- Door to balcony, recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 11" x 10' 9" (3.63m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 9" x 8' 2" (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 5" x 9' 10" (3.48m x 3m)
- Door to faux balcony.
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi panelled bath with mixer tap and body jets, Velux window, chrome heated towel rail, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle.
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE21' 7" x 10' 9" (6.58m x 3.28m)
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Front and side gardens in lawn. Generous enclosed rear garden with level terrace and lawn.
(in last 30 days)
95th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »