- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 3 Bedroom Home extending to c. 1,425 sq.ft.
- Air to Water Heating System with Underfloor Heating to ground floor
- High Quality Bespoke Kitchen with integrated Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Large Walk in Storage Cupboard
- Generous En-suite with Shower to Master Bedroom
- Solid Doors with High Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden with side access
- Parking for 2 Cars
- 10 minutes to University of Limerick
- Fibre Broadband
- Spacious Rear Garden with side access to the rear and parking for 2 cars to the front.
- Air to Water Heating, Mains ESB, Mains Water, Mains Sewerage, Fibre Broadband.
Additional InformationREA John Lee are delighted to present this Architecturally Designed Large 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home extending to c. 1,425 sq.ft. in this popular estate in the centre of Newport. This beautiful contemporary residence is decorated to a very high standard with bright and spacious rooms and comes with an A3 energy rating. It must be inspected to be appreciated and offers everything a discerning purchaser requires in todays market. This home enjoys everything Newport has to offer and is ideally positioned in close proximity to Limerick City & University together with easy access to the National Technological Park and M7 motorway network.
Walking distance to Newport town centre and only 10 minutes drive from Castletroy & the University of Limerick. Easily accessible to the M7 motorway at Birdhill.
Schools near 14 GlencreeVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »