- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Private Mature Enclosed Rear Garden
- Light Oak Effect Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage With Parking Forecourt
Situated within an established residential location within walking distance of Loughshore Park and Jordanstown Village. This spacious detached bungalow is positioned on a large mature private site with attached garage and parking forecourt. The internal layout comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and family bathroom. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is highly recommended.
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screens into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to loft. Partially floored.
- LOUNGE 5.82m x 3.81m (19'1" x 12'6")
- Plus bay window. Open stone fireplace with raised granite hearth. Twin French doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.68m x 2.54m (12'1" x 8'4")
- BEDROOM 2 3.91m x 2.67m (12'10" x 8'9")
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.51m (13'0" x 11'6")
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.44m (9'6" x 8'0")
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising wash hand basin in modern vanity unit, button flush w.c. and panelled bath with shower attachment and electric shower unit over. Fully tiled walls.
- OAK EFFECT KITCHEN 3.89m x 2.74m (12'9" x 9'0")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Twin leaded glass display cabinets. Open ended corner displays. Fixed breakfast bar for casual dining. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- COVERED REAR PORCH
- Access to attached garage.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m x 1.70m (7'0" x 5'7")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Access to attached garage.
- Neat garden to front in lawn.
Driveway to side with ample parking to:-
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.54m x 2.74m (18'2" x 9'0")
- With power and light.
Large well maintained garden to front in lawn. Driveway with parking forecourt. Suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Extensive private garden to rear laid in lawn. Screened by mature hedgerow. Paved walkways. Private patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »