- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Bungalow in Superb Location
- Ideal for Light decorative Modernisation to Suit Modern Day Family Living Requirements
- Delightful feeling of space throughout with a Light and Bright Sunroom Leading to a Generous Garden
- Main Lounge with Feature Pine Fireplace
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom
- Well-appointed Family Kitchen Diner
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Attached Garage
- Situated on a mature site with driveway access from Glen View and the Glen Road
- Just minutes' drive from Moira, Lisburn & Beyond via the M1 Motorway
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationSituated on a generous site this well presented detached bungalow offers both spacious and flexible accommodation throughout which will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Priced to allow for light renovation and situated on the largest site within the Glen View development.
The well-proportioned accommodation offers two very generous reception rooms, three generous bedrooms, family bathroom, and well-proportioned Kitchen Diner. Externally there are mature gardens with an attached garage larger than most.
An ideal location for those wishing to commute to Lisburn, Belfast, Craigavon and Beyond. Close proximity to motorway connections and local amenities such as Maghaberry Primary School, Eurospar and the affluent village of Moira lend it to being a popular home for families & first time buyers.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed doors to front, single glazed door through to...
- 4.97m x 5.35m (16' 4" x 17' 7")
(at widest points) Laminate wood floor, pine feature fireplace with cash iron inlay and slate hearth, open fire with back boiler to aid central heating, tongue and groove ceiling.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.27m x 6.05m (14' 0" x 19' 10")
Laminate wood floor, vaulted ceiling with feature beams and spot lights, sliding uPVC doors out to rear patio.
- 4.37m x 2.99m (14' 4" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units to include breakfast bar, space for washer/drier and fridge freezere, integrated Smeg electric oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, space for microwave, ceramic tiled splashbacks, pantry cupboard off, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, double corner shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.72m x 3.47m (12' 2" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.64m x 2.58m (15' 3" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.26m (9' 9" x 7' 5")
- Generous end of cul-de-sac site with substantial gardens laid in lawn, feature specimen trees and easy maintenance garden to front, driveway to front leading to garage and generous driveway to the side off the Glen Road.
A well-positioned home that enjoys the sun from early morning through to the evening with views through to countryside beyond.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.57m x 4.2m (24' 10" x 13' 9")
When entering Maghberry from the A26 along the Maghaberrry Road, turn right into the Glen Road and then left into Glen View.
Then entering Maghberry via the Moira Road turn right, up the Glen Road and then shortly after entering the 30mph zone, turn right into Glen View.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »