- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Mid-Terrace
- Spacious Living room
- Large kitchen with dining space
- Three good size bedrooms
- White three piece bathroom suite/shower over bath
- Oil heating/ Double glazing
- Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this excellent Mid Terrace property located within a quiet Cul-de-Sac setting in the ever popular Twinbrook area on the outskirts of West Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including shops, schools and public transport routes to Belfast City Centre and Lisburn City Centre. Dunmurry Village is within walking distance and the estate itself is soon due to benefit from a new state of the art council sports facility.
The property itself comprises; spacious accommodation with living room, large kitchen/dining, front and rear halls, three good sized bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. This property also benefits from oil fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout and enclosed gardens to front and rear.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.55m x 1.012m (5' 1" x 3' 4")
PVC entrance door, laminate flooring, double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- Laminate flooring, doule radiator
- 4.041m x 2.907m (13' 3" x 9' 6")
White gloss units, Tiled flooring, Part tiled wals, extractor fan
- REAR HALLWAY:
- PVC rear exit door, tiled flooring, under stair storage, single radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.612m x 2.622m (11' 10" x 8' 7")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.005m x 3.27m (13' 2" x 10' 9")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, walk in storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.193m x 2.917m (7' 2" x 9' 7")
Single radiator, built in wardrobe
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glasvey Gardens is located in the Twinbrook Estate in West Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »