- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Semi - Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Living Room & Family Room
- Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms (Two With En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Extensive South Facing Garden To Rear & Garden Room
- Detached Garage Equipped With Utility
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
Located just off the Upper Lisburn Road, this substantial semi-detached property will make an ideal family home. Benefitting from a double storey extension, the accommodation is spacious throughout and comprises, three reception rooms, kitchen open plan to dining, cloakroom, four bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms) and bathroom suite. Externally there is a large south facing garden to rear, garden room and detached garage with utility room. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. A short stroll to excellent local shops, amenities and eateries, the city centre is also within a couple of miles, along with excellent transport routes. Leading local primary and post-primary schools are also in the vicinity.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor.
- LOUNGE 13'11 x 11'10 (4.24m x 3.61m)
- Solid wood floor, cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM 14'5 x 10'11 (4.39m x 3.33m)
- Solid wood floor, marble fireplace with wood surround, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling and picture rail. Glazed wooden doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM 16'0 x 11'10 (4.88m x 3.61m)
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights, sliding patio door to south facing garden.
- KITCHEN 16'1 x 11'2 (4.90m x 3.40m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- DINING AREA
- Low flush W.C, tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM ONE 17'3 x 11'11 (5.26m x 3.63m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'4 x 11'11 (3.76m x 3.63m)
- Into bay.
- BEDROOM THREE 13'6 x 10'8 (4.11m x 3.25m)
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'10 x 10'2 (3.61m x 3.10m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush W.C, vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, floor tiled and tiled splash backs.
- Fully tiled modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with body jets and shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
- Excellent driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. Extensive south facing rear garden in lawn with generous lawn and patio area. Garden room.
- GARDEN ROOM 11'0 x 9'3 (3.35m x 2.82m)
- DETACHED GARAGE 21'5 x 11'5 (6.53m x 3.48m)
- Comprising range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »