- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Recently Painted Throughout
- Close To Local Shops, Schools & Commuter Links
- Perfect First Time Buyer Or Investment Purchase
- Currently Held Under Lease Generating £500 Per Month
Occupying a central location within the ever-popular Greenmount development, Number 14 Fernhill Crescent offers three-bedroom, two reception accommodation together with uPVC double glazed windows and doors, oil fired central heating, garage and modern shaker kitchen units. The property has been just been repainted internally and offers a perfect first-time buyer or investment purchase.
Currently held under lease, Number 14 generates a monthly rental income of £500 per month..
- Entrance Hall:
- laminate flooring, dado rail, telephone point, under stairs and walk in storage cupboard.
- 3.68m x 4.24m (12'1 x 13'11)
with feature red brick fireplace, tiled hearth, wooden over mantle, laminate flooring.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.15m x 3.48m (10' 4" x 11' 5")
with eye and low level shaker style units, tiling between, integrated hob and oven, stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Dining Room:
- 2.67m x 3.61m (8'9 x 11'10)
with laminate flooring.
- with access to attic, hotpress, phone point.
- Bedroom (1):
- 2.97m x 3.66m (9'9 x 12'0)
with built in double robe and cupboard.
- Bedroom (2):
- 1.98m x 3.18m (6'6 x 10'5)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.67m x 3.02m (8'9 x 9'11)
- comprising; panel bath with electric shower fitting over, tiling around bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, laminate flooring, wall panelling.
- 3.43m x 7.06m (11'3 x 23'2)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway, front garden in lawn with seasonal planting, enclosed by low level wall. Rear garden laid in lawn with concrete area, enclosed by close board fencing, outside light and tap.
From the Dunhill Road turn on to Greenmount Road, take the first left on to Greenmount Avenue. Take the turning on your right onto Fernhill Crescent. Number 14 will be on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »