- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Luxury Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Highest Presentation
- Many Extras
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationExtended and Extensively Modernised Period Town Terrace
An extended period town terrace which has been modernised and redesigned to the highest standard which will impress all who view. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, open plan lounge, contemporary designed kitchen and extended bathroom to ground floor in modern white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings, new skirting and architraves and has been maintained to the highest standard over the years.
Ideally suited to the investor or first time buyer alike we strongly recommend immediate viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.42 x 4.69 (14'6" x 15'5")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.15 x 4.28 (7'1" x 14'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Inner Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- Extended Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, telephone hand shower, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Built-in robe, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.77 x 2.09 (9'1" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.75 x 2.09 (9'0" x 6'10")
- Double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3.02 x 4.20 (9'11" x 13'9")
- Double panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »