This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A beautifully extended and immaculate family home between Belmont and Ballyhackamore
- Generous and flexible accommodation including four bedrooms and three reception rooms
- Great site with plenty of outdoor space and secure off-street parking with a detached garage
- Welcoming entrance hall with restored original wood panelling and generous under stair storage
- Large lounge with a bay window, a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Separate dining room with a solid wood floor and patio doors to the sunroom
- Lovely sunroom with garden views and access to the kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining
- Three generous bedrooms on the first floor
- Luxury family bathroom on the first floor with a separate shower and corner bath
- Large master bedroom on the second floor with an open plan en-suite and fabulous views
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Laundry room plumbed for white goods outside – ideal for keeping noise levels down
- Detached garage with a pull door and a recently replaced roof
- Landscaped rear garden with patio areas, a lawn, a deck and plenty of flower beds
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within a highly sought after area in East Belfast
- Close to a range of amenities, eateries and Northern Ireland’s top schools
Walk to it All!
To have your kids in one of the country’s leading local schools and to be able to walk into the thriving Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages whenever suits is sure to lead to a high quality lifestyle! Convenience and comfort are what most people seek when raising a family so with No.14’s host of benefits, extensions and outdoor space it is sure to be a big hit with anyone requiring these excellent attributes. Four bedrooms and three great reception rooms are not easy to come by in such a central and popular location – especially with such a realistic asking price. The décor is in superb order so you really could just move in and enjoy everything this home has to offer.
Downstairs comprises a wood panelled entrance hall with the original wooden floor, under stair storage and cloak space which could easily be converted to a guest toilet if desired, a large and comfortable lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a dining room with a solid wood floor and patio doors to the sunroom, a modern well fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and space for dining, and a utility / laundry room which is accessed from the rear. The first floor has three bedrooms that are all generous in size, and a luxury family bathroom benefitting from a separate shower and bath with a separate WC that could be integrated if desired. The second floor has a fantastic master bedroom with views over the city and a range of Belfast’s iconic landmarks, and also benefits from an open archway to an en-suite shower room.
There is plenty of off-street parking to avail of and there are secure side gates that offer access to the detached garage. The rear of the property has been expertly landscaped to offer a great range of places to relax – from a decked area, to an easily managed lawn to a paved and stoned patio area, all of which are quiet and offer good privacy.
Earlswood Park is an absolutely fabulous place to live due to its close proximity to what are arguably Belfast’s most hip and happening places to live with an abundance of nightlife, coffee shops and restaurants to choose from. The prestigious David Lloyd leisure complex is close by and other great sports clubs, quality schools and an abundance of local transport into the city are on hand.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
Lounge 15'1" x 11'9"
Living Room 11'11" x 11'10"
Kitchen/Dining Room 14' x 9'
Conservatory 11'6" x 9'1"
Bedroom 1 15'3" x 11'
Bedroom 2 11'11" x 11'11"
Bedroom 4 8'10" x 7'4"
Bathroom 8'10" x 7'9"
Bedroom 3 14'8" x 12'7"
En-suite Shower Room
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views