- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Recently renovated, well presented family home in quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, shops, M2 inter-section, Antrim Area hospital and all arterial routes.
- Oil fired central heating
- Freshly painted in cool greys throughout the property
- White uPVC double glazed windows throughout
- White glazed uPVC front and rear door with side lights
- Spacious lounge with feature brick fireplace, freshly painted pale grey walls and white skirtings
- Large kitchen dining area with a good range of high and low level oak effect units, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan. Double glazed doors to lounge and grey laminate wood effect vinyl.
- Large rear hall with black floor tiles, pale grey walls and white PVC rear door
- Three bedrooms, all with fitted carpet and two with built in storage cupboards.
- Main bathroom with 2 piece white suite and overbath electric shower and panelled walls
- Separate toilet room
- 2 large storage cupboards in landing
- Paved patio area to rear with outside storage shed
- Front in low maintenance pink pebbles with paved walkway but to be paved over in next few months
*Please email [email protected] for an application form prior to viewing this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »