This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This detached chalet bungalow is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City overlooking the Portadown Road on a generous sized site. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home which has been completely renovated and refurbished to offer a very modern family home. Three of the bedrooms offer an en-suite and there is also a downstairs bedroom. To the side is a detached garage and a private patio with garden to rear. Overall this is a very fine home tucked away on a most convenient location overlooking the Portadown Road.
1 Reception Room
Solid Oak Family Kitchen
4 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
2 Bedrooms with En-Suite on 1st Floor
Downstairs Bedroom With En-Suite/Dressing Room
Utility Room with Oak Units
Oak Internal Doors
Beam Vacuum System
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Private Patio To Rear
Generous Sized Site
- Entrance Porch
- Pvc front door with glazed side panels, tiled floor, oak part glazed door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- 14' 1" x 11' 5" (4.29m x 3.48m) Oak staircase, tiled floor, open plan under stairs, suitable for study area, hotpress off.
- 16' 4" x 15' (4.98m x 4.57m) Solid wooden floor, cast iron multi fuel stove, set on slate hearth . The stove opens also into the kitchen. Direct access is offered to the Sun Room.
- Sun Room
- 9' 9" x 9' 7" (2.97m x 2.92m) Solid fuel floor, pine ceiling.
- 24' 8" x 12' 5" (7.52m x 3.78m) Range of solid oak kitchen with high and low level units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, Belling electric cooker with double oven, 5 ring hob, built in fridge freezer, spot lights, tiled floor and dining space. Direct access is offered to the Utility Room.
- Utility Room
- 11' 8" x 10' 7" (3.56m x 3.23m) Solid oak high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, Pvc rear door, tiled floor, cloakroom off.
- 10' 8" x 8' 8" (3.25m x 2.64m) White suite, low flush wc, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with power shower, fully tiled walls and floor, pvc ceiling with spot lights, chrome towel radiator, storage cupboard off.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 7" x 12' 9" (4.44m x 3.89m) Solid wooden floor. En-suite 7' 3" x 6' 7" Corner shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelling on walls, pvc ceiling with spot lights, chrome towel radiator. Dressing Room Off:- 12' 9" x 11' 10" widest measurement, Fitted sliderobes, hanging space.
- 10' 9" x 6' 3" (3.28m x 1.91m) Spacious area with velux windows, storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 2" x 9' 4" (4.01m x 2.84m) En-suite 8' 2" x 4' 3" Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, pvc panelling on walls, pvc ceiling, velux window.
- Bedroom 4
- 16' 4" x 10' 9" (4.98m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 7"(wm) x 16' (4.14m x 4.88m) Fitted drawers.
- Bedroom 5
- 12' 7" x 11' 2" (3.84m x 3.40m) Walk in wardrobe. En-suite 8' 7" x 11' 5" Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, pvc panelling on walls, pvc ceiling.
- Attached Garage
- 16' 8" x 15' 7" (5.08m x 4.75m) Roller door, pvc ceiling, pvc rear door leading to patio and rear garden.
- To the rear and side is a mature garden in lawn with a laurel hedge. To the side is a private paved patio. To the front and side is in tarmac with ample room for parking.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »