- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- South Facing Paved Patio To Rear
- Excellent Location
Located in a prime residential location just off the Upper Lisburn Road, this extended semi - detached home is presented to the highest standard and offers unique living accommodation ideal for the growing family. Recently modernised by its current owners, the property boasts an excellent double story extension which provides a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with underfloor heating along with an excellent master bedroom on the first floor. Offering all that is required for modern day living, the accommodation comprises three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, excellent open plan kitchen / dining area and contemporary bathroom suite. Close to many leading schools, the Lisburn Road, excellent transport routes and many other amenities, we encourage early viewing to appreciate the quality of finish of this stunning home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door and tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor. Storage under stairs, newly fitted Worcester Greenstar 30i Gas boiler.
- LOUNGE 12'11 x 11'5 (3.94m x 3.48m)
- Open fire with slate surround and hearth and solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'5 x 9'0 (5.00m x 2.74m)
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN 19'8 x 15'9 (5.99m x 4.80m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, SMEG integrated dishwasher, NEFF oven and 6 ring gas hob, island unit with sink, underfloor heating, exposed brick feature wall, recessed spotlights, Velux windows & full-width black aluminium bifold doors, opening on to patio area.
- OPEN PLAN
- DINING AREA
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Storage off landing.
- BEDROOM ONE 14'9 x 10'2 (4.50m x 3.10m)
- Loft hatch with access to roof space.
- BEDROOM TWO 11'2 x 10'2 (3.40m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM THREE 9'6 x 8'2 (2.90m x 2.49m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, walk in shower, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- South facing paved patio garden to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Utility area, plumbed and wired.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »