14 Dermont Way, Newtownabbey BT36 4NX
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Impressive Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Contemporary 4 Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Furnished Cloakroom
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Choice Location within Popular Development
Well presented spacious 3 bedroom Semi-detached Villa situated on a private site in a convenient location just off the Hydepark Road. This property has been well maintained by the current vendor and is finished to a high specification throughout. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door into Entrance Hall. Undertairs storage. Laminate tile effect flooring. Painted 6 panel doors throughout.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 3.61m (16'3 x 11'10)
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron surround and slate tiled hearth. Open fire. Dual window aspect. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.99m x 3.35m (19'8 x 11'0)
- Modern fitted Kitchen in oak finish equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units with complimentary granite effect worksurfaces. Inlaid 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Freestanding gas cooker with double oven and twin electric rings. Overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled effect laminate flooring. PVC double gazed french doors to rear patio area.
- First Floor
- Landing access to roofspace. Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 3.15m (13'8 x 10'4)
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 4.14m x 3.23m (13'7 x 10'7)
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.67m (9'0 x 8'9)
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- CONTEMPOARY 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. PVC panelled shower cubicle with overhead 'Drench' style shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Twin pillar entrance to spacious tarmac driveway. Neat well maintained garden to front.
Private enclosed rear garden in lawn screened by perimeter fence with spacious patio area. Garden shed. Water tap. Outside lighting.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property. Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »