This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A beautiful detached Villa tastefully presented throughout
- Modern open plan living with luxury fully fitted kitchen
- Three bright spacious reception rooms, including sun room
- Four bedrooms, master with en suite
- Modern white bathroom suites
- Separate utility room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Pressurised Mega Flow water system
- Zoned Alarm System
- Double garage with Brick Paved Driveway
- Mature private site in lawns
- Oak Staircase with Complimenting Internal Panel Doors
- Excellent Finish
Additional InformationWe are proud to present a unique opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented detached home offering generous accommodation and situated at the start of a quiet cul-de-sac. The ground floor comprises of a lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, luxury open plan solid wooden kitchen leading on to a living and casual dining area. The sun room with featured vaulted ceiling is entered through double doors and has patio doors overlooking the mature rear gardens. A separate utility room with range of high and low level units and a downstairs cloakroom completes the ground floor. Upstairs we have the fully tiled modern four piece family bathroom and four well proportioned bedrooms including the master with ensuite shower room.
Croft Hill Cottages is a sought after development tucked away off the Cairnshill Road close to a wide variety of amenities and leading schools in the immediate area. Ideal for commuting due to its accessibility to all main arterial routes. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Tiled floor, solid wood front door leading to entrance porch which opens into a spacious hall.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 6.1m x 5.49m (20' 0" x 18' 0")
Range of Oak high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge. Overhead extractor fan. Granite work surfaces. Tiled Floor. Low voltage recessed lighting. Glass display cabinet with concealed lighting.
Gas fire in the living room, raised hearth with sandstone surround.
Double doors leading into the Sun Room :
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.52m (10' 0" x 5' 0")
Range of built in units, single drainer
stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for
washing machine. Access to rear gardens. Space for fridge freezer.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.35m (15' 1" x 11' 0")
Patio doors leading to rear gardens and double doors leading into the lounge.
Tiled floor and vaulted ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.27m (20' 0" x 14' 0")
Open fireplace with brass surround and slate hearth.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
- 3.05m x 1.78m (10' 0" x 5' 10")
Roca suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Large landing area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.44m x 4.27m (17' 10" x 14' 0")
Ensuite fully tiled shower cubicle, rain shower, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 2.74m (17' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- 4 Piece Suite comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin, panel bath, shower,
extractor fan and spot lighting.
Fully Tiled walls and floor. Storage cupboard. Bathroom cabinet.
- Partially floored, potential for conversion.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 5.79m (19' 0" x 19' 0")
Double garage with roller shutter doors. Pressurised water Mega Flow system. Boiler.
Lawns to side and rear. Mature, well kept gardens with mature shrubbery. Brick paved double driveway leading to garages. Providing ample parking for at least four cars.
Heading out of town on the Saintfield Road, turn left into Cairnshill Road. Turn right into Finsbury Park and left into Croft Hill. The house is on your right hand side at the start of the cul de sac.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »