- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented 2nd Floor Apartment
- Excellent views over Belfast Lough and surrounding parkland
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Thomas Bell Kitchen with range of integrated appliances / Casual Living Area with Lough views
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Luxury Bathroom
- Double glazed windows, solid wood flooring, solid oak doors, gas heating
- New integrated Beko dishwasher and new integrated Candy washer / dryer
- Boiler recently serviced with new expansion vessel & fittings and Worcester timeclock
- Use of floodlit Tennis Court, Sun Terrace, BBQ Area and Helicopter Pad
- Secure entrance to site controlled by electric gates
- Superb location
Additional InformationSituated in what is arguably the finest apartment building in Northern Ireland, this superb penthouse apartment was beautifully converted in 1999 and restored revealing much of the exquisite detail and architectural features of Crawford House and offers fabulous views over Belfast Lough and surrounding parklands.
Internally the apartment is well presented with no expense spared. Of particular note is a Thomas Bell designed Kitchen and superb sanitary ware throughout providing a wonderful blend of old and new. Adjoining the renowned Crawfordsburn County Park, the property enjoys use of the floodlit tennis court and sun terrace, barbeque area with coastal and woodland walks literally on your doorstep. This superb apartment offers an unrivalled opportunity for those wanting an exclusive living environment set in a wonderfully peaceful setting, yet easily accessible from Belfast City, with the charming village of crawfordsburn close at hand.
- Communal entrance hall leading to stairs and lift to 2nd floor.
- Front Door (14) to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard and separate cloakroom.
Access to roofspace - partly floored.
Double doors with bevelled glass to . . .
- LIVING / DINING:
- 6.73m x 5.38m (22' 1" x 17' 8")
Solid oak flooring. Steps to . . .
- 5.46m x 4.78m (17' 11" x 15' 8")
Bespoke Hand Painted Thomas Bell Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite and solid work surfaces, 1.5 ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, Integrated Range, extractor fan and canopy, integrated Bosch fridge freezer, basket drawers, Bosch microwave, plate rack, integrated Beko dishwasher, Candy washer/ dryer, ceramic tiled floor, gas fired boiler, in-sink Eratar waste disposal system.
Casual Living Area with excellent Lough views.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Built-in robes and matching dressing table, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.51m (18' 5" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Meywell shower unit, bidet, low flush wc, contemporary wash stand, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.23m (13' 5" x 10' 7")
- Communal parkland gardens, floodlit tennis court, BBQ area, helipad.
- Residents and visitors parking.
- Up keep of communal areas, window cleaning, grounds maintenance, building insurance etc. £146 per month (£1,752 p/a).
From Crawfordsburn Village travel along Crawfordsburn Road towards Bangor. Turn left into Old Windmill Road and continue into Sharman. Apartment 14 is on the 2nd floor.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »