- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Sun room
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Oil fired heating
- Replaced internal doors
- Enclosed low maintenance front and rear garden
Additional InformationA lovely extended semi detached home enjoying a fantastically convenient location.
The property is beautifully presented and consists of a lounge with dining area, spacious sun room, refitted kitchen, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. Outside are enclosed private gardens front and rear.
For those who want convenience this home ticks all the boxes – shops, schools, Omniplex, Leisureplex and restaurants are all in the immediate area. Sprucefield with M1 and A1 access and Lisburn Bus Station are only minutes away.
An excellent home at a competitive price – view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Laminate floor. Cloaks cupboard. Understairs storage area.
- 3.563m x 3.445m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
Feature ornamental fireplace with electric fire. Picture rail. Laminate flooring. French doors to sun room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.995m x 2.678m (13' 1" x 8' 9")
Laminate flooring. Picture rail.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.584m x 3.476m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
UPVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Recessed lights.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.591m x 2.354m (8' 6" x 7' 9")
Good range of high and low level units. Built in stainless steel hob and under oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.677m x 3.104m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.962m x 2.632m (12' 12" x 8' 8")
Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.757m x 2.738m (9' 1" x 8' 12")
Built in wardrobe.
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with Triton electric shower and shower screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed lights.
- Low maintenance front garden enclosed by wall. Completely enclosed low maintenance rear garden with decking and artificial grass. Boiler house with light and power. Store with light and power, currently used as office.
Craig Crescent, Lisburn
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »