This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
14 Courtauld Way, Campsie Industrial Estate, Eglinton, Co.Londonderry, BT47 3DN
High profile excellent showrooms and workshop accommodation totaling, approximately 41,925sq.ft on a site 4.5acres - capable of sub-division
- 3 no. former Car Showrooms with workshops, offices and ancillary spaces
- Generous onsite parking
- Former Used Car sales area with frontage and access off Clooney Road
- Suitable for a wide range of commercial uses (Motor Trade/ Showroom/ Trade Centre/ Warehousing/ Data Centre) subject to the necessary statutory consents
- Adjacent to Hibernia's Project Kelvin fibre optic cable
The site is located within a prominent retail, trade centre and warehouse area. Campsie Industrial Estate is one of the North West's most established industrial/ commercial locations, adjacent to the dual carriageway linking Londonderry and Limavady on one of the main approach roads into Londonderry. The property located approximately 5miles east of Derry City and adjacent to City of Derry Airport.
Prominent occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Philip White Tyres, CP Hire, Parcelforce, Carella Laminate Systems, John Mullholland Motors, Todd’s of Campsie along with vehicle franchises Volkswagen, Toyota and Suzuki.
The Subject site comprises 41,925 sq.ft in purpose built (3 buildings), high specification showrooms on a self-contained secure site. Internally within each unit there is a mix of showrooms, private offices, meeting rooms, kitchen and toilet facilities along with workshops and associated storage and facilities. The buildings have been finished to high specification with direct access off the Clooney Road. The property is currently occupied as car showrooms for franchises Peugeot, Fiat, Honda, Mitsubishi, Renault and Vauxhall.
The total site extends to circa 1.82ha / 4.5 acres and there is the opportunity to lease the current used car sales area which extends to 0.325ha/ 0.803 ac. This has full frontage onto the Clooney Road.
- Ground & First Floor Accommodation
- Portal Frame Construction
- Aluminium Framed Glazing
- External Profile Cladding
- Eaves Heights –Building 2 = 5m & Building 3 = 4.2m / 5.5mBuilding 1 = 6m,
- Designated Car Parking
- Low Energy Lighting
- 3 Phase Power
- Fire & Security Alarms
- Oil Fired Under Floor Heating In Showroom Areas / Oil Fired Space Heating to Workshops
- Electric Roller Shutter Doors
- Painted/ Plastered Walls
- Fully Tiled / Carpeted Floors
- Suspended Ceilings
Incoming tenants will be responsible for the payment of business rates.
We have been advised by the Land and Property Services of the following for the property: -
Net Annual Value (total site) = £91,300
Rates in 2018 : £57,925.56
All parties should satisfy themselves directly with LPS.
Interested parties are advised that all prices, rents, outgoings are subject to VAT
Energy Performance Certificates
Building 1 – D76
Building 2 – C74
Building 3 – C67
Full reports available upon request.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance and upkeep of Common areas. Incoming tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord for a proportionate amount if the total buildings insurance premium
Subject to negotiation strictly via sole letting agent.
Pollock Commercial LLP
36 High Street | Omagh | BT78 1BQ
028 8224 5440
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »