14 Coopers Mill Park, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 1SX
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Property on Spacious Site
- Three/Four Bedrooms, Master with En suite shower room and walk in wardrobe (potentially fourth bedroom)
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Lounge with Contemporary Fireplace and French Doors to Garden
- Modern Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances and Room for Dining
- Utility Room with Access to Garden
- Ground floor Cloakroom with WC
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Enclosed & Spacious South Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Development Within Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Public & Private Transport Routes and Close to Popular Local Primary and Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well-presented property is located within the popular Coopers Mill Development, with the potential for four bedrooms, plenty of ground floor living space and driveway parking number fourteen provides a generous family home and is sure to gain great interest.
The spacious entrance hall leads to the modern open plan kitchen/dining area, large utility room and the bright lounge with contemporary fireplace and French doors leading to the generous south facing garden with decking area perfect for children at play and entertaining.
The first floor comprises of a Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe (with potential to be fourth bedroom), two additional bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
Just a short commute to Belfast with excellent links to Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood, the location offers ease of access to the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Buildings. Dundonald Leisure Park and Scrabo Tower Country Park are also close at hand.
- Hardwood front door. Double glazed side light. Double glazed arched top light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Side lights. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC/CLOAKROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Floating wash hand basin. Chrome mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.81m x 3.23m (22' 4" x 10' 7")
Tri-aspect windows with outlook to front and side and uPVC double glazed French doors to rear decking and garden. Contemporary fireplace. Granite inset and hearth. Gas coal fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE
- 6.58m x 3.23m (21' 7" x 10' 7")
Bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low level grey gloss units. Stainless steel fittings. Laminate work surface and splashback. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Belling range cooker with seven ring gas hob. Electric ovens below. Stainless steel splashback. Stainless steel extractor hood. Stainless steel LED downlighting. Integrated fridge freezer. Pull-out pantry cupboard. Integrated dishwasher. Island unit with laminate work surface. Additional built-in cupboards. Concealed gas fired boiler and storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to dining/living space. Recessed spotlighting. Access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.96m (7' 2" x 6' 5")
Matching range of built-in units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Space for additional fridge freezer. Cloaks and storage area. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden and decking. Recessed spotlight.
- Access hatch to roofspace. Access via folding timber ladder. Linen press with built-in shelving.
- Insulated and partially floored.
- With modern white suite comprising: Low flush WC. Floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit. Shaver point. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.2m (14' 6" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Low flush WC. Floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4) / WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 2.13m x 3.4m (7' 0" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.23m (11' 2" x 10' 7")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 3.23m (10' 3" x 10' 7")
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to front and side. Space for garage (subject to usual planning permission). Mature front garden laid in lawns. Enclosed good sized rear garden laid in lawns. Extensive timber decking ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Paved patio barbecue area. Southerly aspect. Outdoor light and water tap. Garden shed. uPVC soffits and fascia boards.
Coopers Mill is located just off the A20 Belfast to Newtownards dual carriageway. Travelling from East Belfast turn right into the development. Continue straight ahead across the roundabout following the development around to the right hand side. Continue straight ahead and the property is half way along on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »