- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable semi detached home
- Two good double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen / dining area
- Recently installed contemporary white bathroom suite
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Secluded / private to rear.
- Good fresh presentation.
- Fantastic doorstep convenience
- EPC - D60
A unique opportunity to acquire a comfortable semi detached home that has been well presented and maintained by the current owners within this established cul de sac location. Two good double bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen open to dining area. Recently installed luxury fitted contemporary white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Private and secluded position / gardens. Easy walking distance to both Andersonstown / Stewartstown Road, access to excellent transport links, bus route and glider service. Well worth viewing. EPC - D60.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'11 x 12'2 (4.24m x 3.71m)
- Feature fireplace inset and hearth, wood effect stripped flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen / dining area 15'0 x 10'3 (4.57m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, wood effect stripped flooring, tiling, 4 ring hob, under oven, overhead hood, plumbed for washing machine, feature sink unit.
- Rear Porch
- Built in robe.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 9 '6 (3.35m x 0.23m '6)
- Double built in robe
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 8'8 (3.12m x 2.64m)
- Double built in robe.
- White bathroom suite
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, shower screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin, vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, pvc wall and ceiling coverings, feature mirror, chrome heated towel rail, down lighters.
- Cul de sac position leading to;
Driveway to front, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank, flagged and fenced, private / secluded to rear with gravelled areas and flagging. Feature walk way to side, planted archway, bin access.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »