- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Mature and private gardens to front and rear
- Much sought after residential area of Coleraine
- Integral garage
- Located just off the Portstewart Road
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With wooden wall panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With telephone point, access to cloaks store and access to roofspace.
- 5.21m x 3.63m (17'1 x 11'11)
with bay window to front, open fireplace with Donegal quartz stone surround and hearth, telephone and television point.
- 4.09m x 3.38m (13'5 x 11'1)
with fully fitted eye and low level units, tiled floor and tiled between units, single basin stainless steel sink unit with double drainer, integrated Hotpoint oven and grill, Beko hob, extractor fan, door to Family room, door leading to rear porch.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1 x 11'1)
with television point, recess lighting.
- REAR PORCH:
- With tiled floor, access to Integral garage.
- Comprising w.c. and wash hand basin
- BEDROOM 1:
- 5.66m x 3.18m (18'7 x 10'5)
including built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.57m x 2.77m (15'0 x 9'1)
including built in wardrobes, wooden headboard, shower cubicle with electric shower fitting.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.2m x 2.18m (10'6 x 7'2)
- Coloured suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bidet, half tiled wall with fully tiled walls surrounding bath, panel bath, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden laid in lawn to front and rear with hedging, shrubs, flowers and fencing, path surrounding the property with gated access to both sides, paviour driveway.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.67m x 4.6m (15'4 x 15'1)
with storage, access to roof space, door to:
- UITITY / BOILER ROOM:
- With boiler, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, jaw box sink.
On leaving Coleraine along the Portstewart Road, turn right into Cloonavin Park, then follow to the top and Number 14 is situated on the right hand side at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »