- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Detached Home in a Popular and Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge Plus Dining Room
- Kitchen/Living/Dining with French Doors to Garden
- Four First Floor Bedrooms - Master with En-suite
- Family Bathroom with White Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing / Upvc Facia Boards
- Generous Corner Site with Gardens to Front & Side / Enclosed and Private Courtyard
- Workshop/Office (Originally Garage) / Utility Room.
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented and bright detached family home occupies a generous corner site within this popular, established residential area. The well proportioned accommodation has been extended to the ground floor to provide a kitchen/living/dining area – much sought after for modern style living. There are two further reception rooms and a cloakroom suite on the ground floor, while on the first floor there are four bedrooms – master with an en-suite shower room, plus a family bathroom. Outside there a workshop (originally garage), a utility room and gardens to front side and enclosed to rear.
Conveniently located to Bangor's town centre with its varied shops, restaurants, cafes, travel and leisure facilities. Also within easy commuting to Newtownards and Belfast. This is an ideal home for a growing family and internal inspection is a must to appreciate all it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Upvc double glazed front door with glass side panels, tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, tiled floor.
- 4.93m x 3.2m (16' 2" x 10' 6")
Marble tiled fireplace, solid wood flooring, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.m (15' 3" x 9' 10")
- 6.55m x 3.86m (21' 6" x 12' 8")
Narrowing to 9'10". One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, built-in split level double oven and ceramic hob unit, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for fridge/freezer, wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, French doors to garden.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.51m (12' 8" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood flooring, recessed down lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER/ WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, large walk in shower with independent Redring shower unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, panelled ceiling with down lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 3.05m (15' 8" x 10' 0")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.69m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
Laminate wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent electric Triton shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel radiator.
- 4.47m x 2.74m (14' 8" x 9' 0")
Presently used as work shop. Panelled ceiling, light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, light and power.
- Tarmac driveway - approached from Cleland Park Central offering ample off road parking.
Corner site with gardens to front and side laid out in lawns with well stocked flowerbeds.
Enclosed and paved courtyard.
Bin store, outside light and water tap. Plastic oil storage tank.
Upvc facia boards.
Travelling out of Bangor on the Newtownards Road, turn right into Cleland Park just before the roundabout, then turn left into Cleland Park South.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »