This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Very well maintained 3 bedroom/2 reception semi detached dwelling.
- At the end of a cul-de-sac with rolling green fields next to the dwelling boasting pretty country views and a quiet lifestyle with no through traffic.
- Located in the heart of Tamlaght in the popular and quiet Churchfield development.
- Master bedroom en suite.
- Sliding doors opening out to the rear garden, ideal for BBQs in the summer months.
- There is ample car parking to the side and front of the property.
- An additional portion of land is optional in the sale of the property.
- Wired for alarm.
- Blinds included in the sale.
- Fridge/freezer included in the sale.
- Double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- laminate floor; BT point; window to side providing natural light into hallway.
- LIVING ROOM:
- laminate floor; pot belly stove (solid fuel only) with wooden surround and tiled hearth; recessed lights; TV point.
- UNDERSTAIRS STORAGE AREA:
- provision left for plumbing of toilet and wash hand basin; currently used for storage purposes.
- range of eye and low level units; sink; tiled floor; partially tiled walls; electric hob, oven and extractor fan; freestanding fridge/freezer; provision left for washing machine; door leading to rear.
- DINING AREA:
- laminate floor; slide door to rear.
- STAIRS & LANDING AREA:
- carpet; access to roof space; window to side providing natural light.
- bath with mixer taps; toilet and wash hand basin; lino floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- laminate floor; Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- laminate floor; BT point.
- EN SUITE:
- shower; toilet and wash hand basin with vanity unit; lino floor.
- Part brick paved patio area, ideal for garden furniture or BBQ's; stoned driveway to front and side of dwelling; part garden area to rear with high boundary fencing and security gate to side; exterior lighting; outside tap; oil tank; oil burner.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views