- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally bright and spacious penthouse apartment
- Ideal location minutes' walk from Holywood High Street
- Generous accommodation over two levels
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space with gallery mezzanine level
- Fitted kitchen with range integrated appliances
- Mezzanine level with lounge and study space, shower room and storage room
- Bedroom one with en suite shower room and Juliet balcony
- Bedroom two with built in wardrobes
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double glazed windows
- Nest Smart heating thermostat
- Samsung door entry system and Ring doorbell
- Allocated private parking
- Management fee of approx. £1500/year
- Superb location; Holywood town centre is within walking distance, as is the beautiful North Down costal path and Belfast City Centre is just a short drive
Additional InformationThis superb penthouse apartment is ideally located a stone's throw from the Holywood High Street, local amenities, public transport links and the North Down coastal path.
Internally the property has superb accommodation over two levels including a large open plan kitchen, living and dining space with mezzanine gallery level with further lounge and study space, shower room and storage space. The apartment is flooded with light from velux windows and windows on the gable wall. On the entry level there is also two bedrooms, bedroom one with en suite, and a bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and a private parking space.
This apartment offers spacious and bright accommodation and is located in a highly convenient setting within Holywood town. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door to:
- Storage cupboard, hotpress with gas fired boiler.
- 6.93m x 6.53m (22' 9" x 21' 5")
At widest points. Kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood and under oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, partly tiled walls. Dining/living area with stairs to gallery lounge area, wired for wall lights.
- LOUNGE/STUDY AREA:
- 7.06m x 3.76m (23' 2" x 12' 4")
Eaves storage, velux windows, vaulted ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.96m (10' 1" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower with instant heat electric shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, velux window.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- Ample storage space into eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.12m (12' 3" x 10' 3")
Built in mirrored sliding wardrobes, double opening doors to Juliet balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower with chrome thermostatic shower, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.59m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
Built in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower fitment, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
Church Court is off Church Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »