- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Mid Terrace Property Off the Clandeboye Road
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Little Required to do but Just Set Your Furniture in and Enjoy
- Bright and Airy Living Room with Feature Fireplace and Open Fire
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen with Space for Casual Dining
- Large Enclosed Rear Porch for Generous Storage
- Three Well Appointed First Floor Bedrooms
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Soffits and Fascia Boards
- Brick Paviour Driveway Providing Parking for Two Cars
- Large Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Paved Patio Area
- Popular and Convenient Location Within Close Proximity to Castle Park, Local Shops and Amenities, Bangor Town Centre and the Main Arterial Routes for the City Commuter
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Professional Couple, Family or Investor Alike
- Viewing at Your Earliest Convenience Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented mid terrace property is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac off the Clandeboye Road offering excellent convenience to local shops and amenities, Castle Park, Clandeboye Retail Park, Bangor town centre and the main arterial routes for the city commuter.
The accommodation, in brief, comprises bright and airy living room with feature fireplace and open fire, modern Shaker kitchen with space for casual dining and shower room with contemporary white suite, to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms.
Outside there is a brick paviour driveway with parking for two cars and a large enclosed low maintenance rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area. Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and an enclosed rear porch, providing excellent storage, add to the list of features.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer, professional couple or investor alike, we have no hesitation in recommending viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Recently installed composite front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With laminate wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.28m (17' 0" x 10' 9")
With laminate wood flooring, hardwood fireplace surround with open fire, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- REAR HALL:
- With uPVC double glazed door to rear porch, patio and garden.
- 3.05m x 2.26m (10' 0" x 7' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level Shaker style units with laminate work surfaces, integrated electric oven with touch screen ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for casual dining.
- REAR PORCH:
- 4.44m x 1.6m (14' 7" x 5' 3")
With perspex roof, plumbing and power.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap in vanity unit, walk-in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.23m x 3.35m (17' 2" x 11' 0")
With laminate wood flooring, dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.29m (10' 9" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.34m (8' 9" x 7' 8")
- Brick paviour driveway providing generous parking for two cars, large fully enclosed rear garden bordered by fencing and laid in lawns, extensive paved patio area, oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank.
Travelling out of Bangor, along Church Street, turn left onto Hazelbrook Avenue and left again onto Chester Park. Number 14 can be found on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »