- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Village location
- Close to numerous lakes including picturesque Lough Scur and the Shannon/Erne Waterway running through the village.
- 20 min to Carrick on Shannon and 15 to Drumshanbo
- Large well laid out house
- Rear garden
- Parking outside
- Mains water and sewerage
- Nearby National School and Childcare in Drumcong
- Close to Shannon Erne Waterway
- Several lakes nearby
Additional InformationFor Sale by Online Auction on 22nd April https://reabrady.bidnow.ie/lot/details/41459 REA Brady are delighted to bring this immaculately presented property to the market. Newly refurbished and decorated, this house is ready to move into. This is a very spacious home with an exceptionally large living area to the front, large kitchen/dining area to the rear with a separate Utility room, patio door and rear door to garden, downstairs wc and there are 4 no. bedrooms on first floor with a very impressively sized Master Bedroom with plenty of options for storage space and an Ensuite. Garden to the rear. Located in the picturesque village of Keshcarrigan with numerous lakes and the Shannon/Erne Waterway on its doorstep. Within close driving distance of Drumshanbo, Ballinamore and Carrick on Shannon with all its amenities. Contact Celia to organise a viewing to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (5.90m x 2.13m 19.36ft x 6.99ft) Bright and spacious hallway with grey laminated flooring, double doors leading to sitting room, large front door with glass to allow lots of light into hallway, carpeted stairs leading to first floor, Downstairs wc with whb, wc, tiled floor.
- Reception Room (7.81m x 4.66m 25.62ft x 15.29ft) Very spacious and bright living room to the front of the property with three number windows looking out to the front. Very large living space with open fireplace, radiators and power points. Great room for entertaining or for kids playing.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.19m x 4.65m 20.31ft x 15.26ft) Large kitchen and dining area to the rear of the house with patio doors to garden. Fitted units, electric hob and oven, tiled floor, single drainer sink, lots of space for dining table/chairs. Door to Utility.
- Utility Room (2.42m x 2.14m 7.94ft x 7.02ft) Utility with tiled flooring, door to rear garden, storage space.
- Master Bedroom (5.93m x 4.43m 19.46ft x 14.53ft) Large master bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe, radiator, power points. Ensuite with tiled flooring, whb, wc, electric shower, window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 3.17m 11.65ft x 10.40ft) Double bedroom with carpet, built in wardrobe, radiator, window to front of property.
- Bedroom 3 (3.67m x 2.57m 12.04ft x 8.43ft) Bedroom with built in wardrobe, newly carpeted, power points, phone point, window to front of property.
- Bedroom 4 (4.94m x 2.82m 16.21ft x 9.25ft) Bedroom with new carpet, built in wardrobe, radiator, power points.
- Bathroom (2.39m x 2.38m 7.84ft x 7.81ft) Bathroom with bath, whb, wc, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, window.
- Landing ( ) Spacious landing area which is carpeted with large Airing cupboard.
Schools near 14 Ceis LawnsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »