- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding and Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Development Close To Local Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Dining Room With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor And Double Doors Through To Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Luxury Tiled Shower Room With White Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Wooden And Tiled Fireplace
- Storage Room With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden Laid In Gravel With Decking Area / Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
A Most Outstanding and Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Development Close To Local Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door with double glazed side panels. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Pine spindled staircase.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.49m x 3.44m (14' 9" x 11' 3")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Double doors through to Kitchen.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB:
- 3.42m x 3.32m (11' 3" x 10' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Under unit lighting.
- LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatic and drencher head shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.89m x 5.55m (19' 4" x 18' 2")
Measurements taken to widest points. Decorative wooden and tiled fireplace with open fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Two sets of PVC double glazed double doors to Rear.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 2.35m x 1.61m (7' 9" x 5' 3")
Built in robes with fitted interior.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.39m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
Built in robes with fitted interior.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.36m x 3.08m (11' 0" x 10' 1")
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in robes with fitted interior.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.56m x 2.28m (8' 5" x 7' 6")
Measurements taken at widest points.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Enclosed and South facing rear garden laid in gravel with decking area. Paved patio area. Outside light. Garden to front laid in lawn with tarmac driveway. Paved path to entrance door. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Causeway End Road turn onto Causeway Meadows. Number 14 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »