- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Lounge with feature marble fireplace
- Fitted kitchen /dining/family area with French doors to rear garden
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities
- Attached garage and large driveway parking
- Solid oak internal doors
- Zoned alarm system
- Gas heating - underfloor heating downstairs, radiators on first floor
- Double glazed windows
- Electric gates to development
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and patio
Additional InformationA fabulous opportunity to purchase a luxurious detached home in an exquisite, gated development in one of Lisburn's most sought after tree lined avenues.
The property is impeccably styled and finished to an exceptionally high specification both inside and out.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious and offers flexible living space with the option to extend into the garage to create even more accommodation if desired.
The ground floor consists of an impressive entrance hall, elegant lounge, superb fitted kitchen with dining and living area, fully fitted utility room and downstairs WC.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite and a beautiful bathroom.
To the rear is a private low maintenance garden, ideal for alfresco dining and a perfect spot to relax and unwind. To the front there is a large brick paved driveway and parking forecourt leading to an integral garage.
Cathedral View is located a few minutes walk from Lisburn City Centre shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Lisburn's leading schools and the stunning Wallace Park are also within minutes walk. The train station is quite literally at the end of the avenue giving access to Belfast schools and providing a stress free commute for either work or leisure.
We recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Solid oak flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- 5.56m x 4.55m (18' 3" x 14' 11")
Feature fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset and open fire. Bay window.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 6.91m x 3.63m (22' 8" x 11' 11")
Excellent range of solid oak high and low level units. Built in hob and under oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Stainless steel extractor fan. Marble work surfaces. Dresser unit with glazed display cabinets. Breakfast table. Solid oak flooring. Recessed lights. Part tiled walls. French doors to rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.75m (7' 11" x 5' 9")
Range of high and low level units. single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress. Recessed lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.55m (15' 11" x 14' 11")
Feature bay window.
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.99m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Velux window.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.99m x 3.63m (13' 1" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 2.79m x 2.36m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.12m x 3.05m (20' 1" x 10' 0")
- Spacious brick paved driveway and parking forecourt. Low maintenance front garden with pebbles and shrubs. Low maintenance paved rear garden with borders in shrubs. Garden shed. Outside light and tap.
From Lisburn take North Circular Road Cathedral View is on the left
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »