- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Four Reception Rooms
- Excellent Kitchen And Utility
- 'NEST' Controlled Heating System
- Covered Veranda With Lighting And Television Connection
- Tarmac Driveway
- Large Rear Garden
- Superb Presentation Throughout
- Fully Double Glazed
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationOccupying a corner site beside the historic Kirkistown Castle this superb detached property extends to approximately two thousand three hundred square feet. Presented to an exacting standard throughout the spacious family accommodation will appeal to many. With the seaside on your doorstep and its community spirit Cloughey is a great place to raise a family.
Internally the property comprises, entrance hall, living room, family room, large kitchen including utility room, downstairs wc, open plan dining room through to sun room, four large bedrooms with the master being en suite and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from a tarmac drive which leads to a detached garage and offers parking for several cars. The front and side gardens are in lawn. To the rear is a large garden in lawn with rural views. Of particular note is a bespoke covered veranda with feature lighting that is wired for television currently has hot tub that is available to purchase by separate negotiation.
Representing outstanding value for a large detached property we anticipate a high level of interest so early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stone tile floor. Under stair storage. Telephone point. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 4.09m (19' 8" x 13' 5")
Dual aspect. Wood laminate floor. Feature fireplace with redbrick inset and wood surround. Multi fuel stove. Television point.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.25m (14' 1" x 10' 8")
Wood laminate flooring. Wall mounted, flame effect electric fire. Wired for entertainment system including television and gaming.
- 4.7m x 4.14m (15' 5" x 13' 7")
Solid wood country style, high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Belfast sinkwith mixer tap. Recess for range cooker and matching extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Stone tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Stone tile floor. Electric fuse box. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 523.32m x 2.74m (1716' 11" x 9' 0")
Wood laminate flooring. Open plan to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
Wood laminate flooring. Television point. Recessed lighting. Door to rear garden.
- Access to fully floored roof space with skylight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.35m x 3.58m (20' 10" x 11' 9")
Dual aspect. Mirrored sliding robes. To en suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.26m (9' 6" x 7' 5")
White sanitary ware - wc and pedestal wash hand basin on vanity. Corner shower cubicle with PVC panelling. 'Fakro' sky light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.83m x 4.09m (15' 10" x 13' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 4.11m (14' 9" x 13' 6")
Dual aspect. Skylight.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.63m x 2.44m (11' 11" x 8' 0")
- 2.9m x 2.64m (9' 6" x 8' 8")
Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Claw foot bath with side mounted taps. Separate, tiled shower cubicle. 'Fakro' skylight. Ceramic tile floor. Large shelved linen cupboard.
- 10.39m x 3.68m (34' 1" x 12' 1")
Fully floored. Eaves storage.
- 5.69m x 4.37m (18' 8" x 14' 4")
Roller door. Light and power. New heating and water system including boiler recently installed.
- tarmac driveway. Front garden in lawn.
- Bespoke covered veranda including feature lighting and television point. Current has a hot tub which is available for sale by separate negotiation. Garden in lawn. Vertical board fencing and side gate. Wood decked area. Rural outlook. Outside tap Security lighting. Side garden with mature planting.
Castle Meadow Park is just off Kircubbin Road, Cloughey.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »