- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Prince Charles Way, Newtownabbey and will suit a variety of purchaser especially those looking to downsize.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with access to garden. There are also 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage and gardens to both front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, access to roofspace, walk in storage cupboard, hotpress.
- LOUNGE 15'5'' X 11'1'' (4.70m X 3.38m)
- Tiled fireplace, two radiators.
- KITCHEN / DINER 21'2'' X 11'3'' AT WIDEST (6.45m X 3.43m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- DINING AREA
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 11'0'' (3.58m X 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1'' X 9'8'' (3.38m X 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5'' X 7'3'' (2.57m X 2.21m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light & power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Boiler house & oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
76th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »