- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property in the highly sought after Four Winds
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with under stair storage
- Lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a picture window
- Modern kitchen benefiting from open plan dining and patio doors to the garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with fitted slide robes
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Attached garage with a utility area, light, power and a roller door
- South facing, fully enclosed & private rear garden with a patio area
- Front garden with a lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent value for money & ready to move into
- Superb location with good range of amenities and a choice of schools
Additional InformationExpect to be Impressed!
This is a great example of a property that is perfectly presented and has been meticulously cared for over the years. The spacious interior benefits from a superb fitted kitchen with an open plan dining area which is sure to be high on your wish list. The private and fully enclosed rear garden can be accessed via the kitchen and from the patio doors from the dining room, making it perfect for barbeques or children playing all year round. One of the best or possibly dangerous things about the location is the Four Winds restaurant and bar is within easy walking distance!
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, a lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a picture window and an excellent kitchen with open plan dining and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern three piece suite.
To the front there is a lawn and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking leading to the attached garage. The garage benefits from a utility area, light, power and a roller door. To the rear there is a south facing lawn with a patio area that is accessed via patio doors from the open plan dining area. The indoor and outdoor space flows effortlessly making it a pleasure to entertain family and friends with a few drinks or a bite to eat.
Carnbrae Park is a very convenient place to live located off Newton Park with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbracken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.26m x 3.78m (17'3" x 12'5")
- Kitchen 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1" x 9'10")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.38m x 2.79m (11'1" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 3.40m x 3.71m (11'2" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 2 4.37m x 2.74m (14'4" x 9')
- Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.03m (9'11" x 6'8")
- Bathroom 2.41m x 2.06m (7'11" x 6'9")
- Garage & Utility 6.88m x 2.69m (22'7" x 8'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »