This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Cottage Dwelling In Need Of Refurbishment Throughout
- 2 Reception Rooms And Three Bedrooms
- Oil Heating/UPVC Double Glazing
- Large Open Yard With Range Of Outbuildings
- Lands Of Approx 13.81 Acres All Including Grass With Mains Water Supply
- Popular Location With Easy Reach Of Newtownards, Greyabbey And Ballywalter
Additional InformationThis 15 acre small holding is located in a popular rural location and is ideal for potential farming or equestrian purchasers. The dwelling, although in need of some modernisation and upgrading, occupies an elevated site with views towards Strangford lough and Mourne Mountains beyond. Alternatively, it could be demolished and a replacement dwelling built subject to relevant planning approvals. The useful range of outbuildings could also be modified and the lands which are undulating in parts provide good sheltered grazing for stock with mains water supply.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.59m x 1.6m (8' 6" x 5' 3")
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.97m (16' 3" x 9' 9")
Hot press off with copper hot water cylinder. Staircase to first floor.
- 7.7m x 4.24m (25' 3" x 13' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high & low level fitted cupboards, laminate roll edge worktops, ceramic tiled floor, beamed ceiling, two double panelled radiators.
NOTE: AGA OIL FIRED COOKER/RANGE IS EXCLUDED FROM THE SALE AND WILL BE REMOVED: BRICK SURROUND & OAK MANTLE WILL REMAIN.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.21m (8' 6" x 7' 3")
Electric shower unit, walls fully tiled, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- WET ROOM:
- Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Wet Room Style Shower, Tiled Walls and Floor, panelled radiator.
- 5.16m x 3.63m (16' 11" x 11' 11")
Brick fireplace & tiled hearth, two wall mounted light points, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 3.56m (16' 1" x 11' 8")
Wall mounted wash hand basin, uPVC double glazed patio door, double panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.44m x 3.45m (14' 7" x 11' 4")
- Store Room off:
- 3.81m x 2.72m (12' 6" x 8' 11")
Access for eaves.
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11' 5" x 11' 0")
- Front and side gardens in lawn with brick walls.
Rear garden area in lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
The outbuildings are arranged around a concrete yard area and comprise:
Hayshed (38'8" x 30'1") of breeze block and corrugated iron construction with sliding door.
Lean-to store off (22'1" x 18') with oil fired boiler.
2 bay corrugated iron hayshed (30'5" x 29')
Garage attached (17'6" x 9'10")
- The lands are arranged in 6 fields with frontage onto Cardy Road and gateway entrance onto shared concrate lane which adjoins the lands on the North Side. Part of the land has recently been re-seeded and a mains water supply is laid on.
The lands which are undulating in nature, are well fenced and all in grass providing good grazing for cattle or sheep.
- Under Land Registry title.
Travelling out of Carrowdore towards Greyabbey, at Ballyboley crossroads turn left onto Cardy Road, continue along and
at the sharp bend on the road turn right onto the continuation of Cardy Road and number 14 is a short distance along on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mortgage IQ Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mortgage IQ Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »