- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Five Excellent Bedrooms (Master With En-suite Shower Room)
- Comfortable Lounge With Open Fire into Bay.
- Living Room Open Plan To Dining Room
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Partial Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Garage / Excellent Garden To Rear In Lawn
- EPC E39
This beautiful detached family home is located on the popular tree lined Cambourne Park just off the Malone Road in South Belfast. The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and comprises three reception rooms, open plan kitchen / dining area, study and separate w.c. On the first floor there are five excellent bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom suite. Externally, the property benefits from large private south facing garden to rear in lawn with patio area, attached garage, and large driveway providing ample parking. Oil fired central heating & partial double glazing are both in place. Located within close proximity to many leading schools and amenities, along with excellent transport links, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this magnificent home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Glazed panel front door.
- RECEPTION HALL 3.5 x 2.74 (11'6" x 9'0")
- Wood flooring and attractive wood panelling.
- RECEPTION ROOM 4.74 x 4 (15'7" x 13'1")
- Open fire with tile surround
- DRAWING ROOM 5.53 x 5.30 (18'2" x 17'5")
- Open fire with tiled surround and cornice ceiling.
- STUDY 3.9 x 2.7 (12'10" x 8'10")
- Open shelving. Access to garden.
- SEPARATE TOILET 2.1 x 1.1 (6'11" x 3'7")
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, timber cladded walls and wood floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING 8.6 x 4 (28'3" x 13'1")
- Range of high and low level units, built in oven, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, granite work surfaces, wine rack, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.4 x 5.14 (17'9" x 16'10")
- Solid wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.1 x 3.93 (16'9" x 12'11")
- Built in robes
- ENSUITE 2.76 x 2.2 (9'1" x 7'3")
- Walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.74 x 4.1 (15'7" x 13'5")
- BEDROOM THREE 3.5 x 2.3 (11'6" x 7'7")
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.9 x 2.51 (12'10" x 8'3")
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM FIVE 3.92 x 2.9 (12'10" x 9'6")
- BATHROOM 3.1 x 2.2 (10'2" x 7'3")
- Panel bath, walk in enclosed power shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Large driveway providing ample parking and extensive south facing enclosed garden to rear.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up & over door. Light & power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »