14 Cairndore Park,
Newtownards, BT23 8RH
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards)
Last listed at Offers around £179,950
- Attractive Semi-Detached Home In A Popular Residential Location
- Good Sized Living Room With Open Fireplace And Separate Dining Room
- Attractive Kitchen With Casual Dining Area and Range Cooker
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom With Bath And Separate Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn With Decked Area
- Excellent Location Close To Newtownards Town Centre, Schools And Amenities
Internally on the ground floor there is a bright and spacious living room with open fire, separate dining room and attractive kitchen with space for range cooker. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
Externally to the front, there is a tarmac driveway for off street parking and mature bedding areas, with a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn and large decked area for entertaining.
This home will appeal to many purchasers due to its location and internal space, and viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor and built in under stairs storage.
- Living Room 3.93 x 5.09 (12'10" x 16'8")
- Wood laminate floor, open fireplace with tiled heath and wooden mantle.
- Dining Room 3.07 x 3.39 (10'0" x 11'1")
- Wood laminate floors, sliding patio doors leading to decked area in rear garden.
- Kitchen 3.05 x 3.65 (10'0" x 11'11")
- Range of high and low level units, wooden worksurfaces, Belfast style sink with mixer tap, 5 ring gas and electric range cooker, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, integrated neff dish washer, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, back door leading into enclosed rear garden.
- First Floor
- Roof space access, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 3.69 x 4.12 (12'1" x 13'6")
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.67 x 2.88 (12'0" x 9'5")
- Double bedroom with wood laminate floors.
- Bedroom 3 2.38 x 2.89 (7'9" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, velux style window.
- Bathroom 3.38 x 2.98 (11'1" x 9'9")
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, corner shower enclosure with wall mounted overhead shower, sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tile splashback, low flush w/c, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, extractor fan and hot press with built in storage.
- Front - Area in lawn, area in mature shrubs, brick paviour walkway to front door, tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
Rear - Fully enclosed south facing garden with area in lawn, area in stone, decked area with space for entertaining, storage shed, area in mature shrubs and hedging, outside tap and light.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT23 8RH | Property For Sale in BT23 | Property For Sale in Newtownards Area | Property For Sale in Newtownards | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Ards Peninsula | Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.